Sunday, September 11, 2011

( I ) 2Pac Songs List / Download


2PAC SONG LIST

1. I Aint Mad At Cha w/Danny Boy- All Eyes On Me/Greatest Hits

2. -I Aint Mad At Cha (OG)(Unreleased)

3. -I Aint Mad At Cha (VideoVersion) Added Verse

4. -I Aint Mad At Cha (LiveVersion)

5. I Dont Give A Fuck - 2pacalypse Now

6. Id Rather Be Your Lover w/Madonna (Unreleased)

7. I Get Around w/Digital Underground -Strictly 4 My Niggaz

8. -I Get Around (Remix) - I Get AroundMaxi Single

9. -I Get Around (Single Remix) - I GetAround Maxi Single

10. -IGet Around (Death Row Remix) New Lyrics-Death Row Greatest Hits

11. -IGet Around (7Remix)

12. -IGet Around (Live)

13. -IGet around (extra extra clean version)

14. IfI Die 2nite - Me Against The World

15. IfMy Homies Call - 2pacalypse Now

16. -IfMy Homes Call (radio edit) - If My Homies Call promo cd

17. If Theres a Cure w/Snoop Dogg (OG)(Unreleased)

18. If They Really Love the Kidz(Unreleased)

19. Ifyou Really Want It w/Storm, Jewell (OG) (Unreleased)

20. Im Dumpin -Makaveli and Dillinger Dont GoTo Sleep

21. -Let EmHave It w/SKG - Until The End Of Time

22. -Let EmHave It w/Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes Remix - Until The End Of Time

23. Im GettingMoney - R U Still Down

24. -Im GettingMoney OG Live (from tha Westside)

25. Im Losing It w/BigSyke, Spice 1 (OG) (unreleased)

26. -Im Losing Itw/Big Syke, Spice 1 - R U Still Down? (Remember Me?)

27. Immortal(Death Row Mix down) (Intro Error)

28. -LosingIt Remix

29. Initiatedw/Daz, Kurupt, Outlawz - Retaliation, Revenge and Get Back

30. Internationalw/Nipsey Hussle, Young Dre - Pacs Life

31. IsIt Cool 2 Fuck w/Thug Life (Unreleased)

32. ItAintEasy - Me Against The World

33. Its Over Mix -Makaveli II: The Remix Album

34. IWonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto (OG) - Keep Ya Head Up Single

35. -I wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto - R U Still Down? (Remember Me?)

36. -I wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto (Hip HopVersion) - R U Still Down? (Remember Me?)

37. -I wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto - Soul Power Hip Hop Radio Mix


1 comment:

  1. Do you have this song to download? 13. -IGet around (extra extra clean version)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...